You are developing software for modern microcontrollers in customer specific applications. You are involved in the whole development process – starting with the product idea to prototypes, design, implementation, and testing up to the documentation for production ready software. You work with microcontroller operating systems like FreeRTOS and you implement drivers, communication protocols, application modules or graphical user interfaces.
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or another technical degree
- Confident use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Experience using microcontrollers
- Optional: Experience working with FPGA based systems
- Optional: Knowledge about industrial Ethernet or embedded security
- Fluent written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and team skills
This is what awaits you:
- Exciting, challenging, and diversified projects for renowned customers from different industry branches which we carry out at our offices in Augsburg
- Team spirit and a friendly working climate
- Spacious and air-conditioned offices
- Workplace with good transport connection in Augsburg, including underground garage parking for bicycles and cars
- Fair and flexible working hours
- Occupational pension schemes
- Free fruit, drinks, coffee, and cappuccino