You develop software for customer specific applications. You are involved in the whole development process – starting with the product idea to prototypes, design, implementation, and testing up to the documentation for production ready software. You work with a multitude of operating systems (e. g. Embedded Linux, Xenomai, QNX or FreeRTOS) and you implement drivers, application modules, communication protocols or graphics user interfaces.
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or another technical degree
- Confident use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Optional: Experience in software development for Embedded Linux or another embedded operating system
- Optional: Proficiency working with microcontrollers, industrial Ethernet, or embedded security
- Fluent written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and team skills
This is what awaits you:
- Exciting, challenging, and diversified projects for renowned customers from different industry branches which we carry out at our offices in Augsburg
- Team spirit and a friendly working climate
- Spacious and air-conditioned offices
- Workplace with good transport connection in Augsburg, including underground garage parking for bicycles and cars
- Fair and flexible working hours
- Occupational pension schemes
- Free fruit, drinks, coffee, and cappuccino