You work with embedded processors and microcontrollers developing hardware- and systems-related software. Your focus is on the implementation of measures to harden systems against cyber-attacks, making use of hardware features offered by contemporary hardware. This includes everything, from the boot process to secure firmware update processes or encrypted data storage and communication. You are involved in the whole development process – starting with the product idea to prototypes, design, implementation, and testing up to the documentation for production ready software.
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or another technical degree
- Confident use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Experience in software security, e. g. secure-boot, encrypted communication, …
- Optional: Experience using microcontrollers
- Fluent written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and team skills
This is what awaits you:
- Exciting, challenging, and diversified projects for renowned customers from different industry branches which we carry out at our offices in Augsburg
- Team spirit and a friendly working climate
- Spacious and air-conditioned offices
- Workplace with good transport connection in Augsburg, including underground garage parking for bicycles and cars
- Fair and flexible working hours
- Occupational pension schemes
- Free fruit, drinks, coffee, and cappuccino