You work with Linux in the field of system and application programming, developing technical software for customer specific applications. This could include for example graphical user interfaces, solutions for networking systems or Linux kernel modules. You have experience using Embedded Linux and optionally also using Linux real-time extension. You are involved in the whole development process – starting with the product idea to prototypes, design, implementation, and testing up to the documentation for production ready software.
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or another technical degree
- Confident use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Experience in software development for Linux based systems
- Optional: Experience in embedded security, e. g. secure-boot, encrypted communication, …
- Fluent written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and team skills
This is what awaits you:
- Exciting, challenging, and diversified projects for renowned customers from different industry branches which we carry out at our offices in Augsburg
- Team spirit and a friendly working climate
- Spacious and air-conditioned offices
- Workplace with good transport connection in Augsburg, including underground garage parking for bicycles and cars
- Fair and flexible working hours
- Occupational pension schemes
- Free fruit, drinks, coffee, and cappuccino