Senior Software Developer Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Augsburg Permanent employment, full-time
You develop software for customer specific applications. You are involved in the complete development process – starting with the product idea to prototypes, design, implementation, testing up to the documentation for production ready software. You work with a multitude of operating systems (e. g. Embedded Linux, Xenomai, QNX or FreeRTOS) and you implement drivers, application modules, communication protocols or graphics user interfaces.
As a senior software developer you work out the requirements together with our customer and you create the software design. You carry out software projects on your own authority, and where required you lead a project team consisting of one or two additional developers.
- A completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or another technical degree
- Confident use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Experience in software development for Embedded Linux or another embedded operating system
- Optional: Proficiency working with microcontrollers, industrial Ethernet, or embedded security
- Fluent written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Creativity as well as conceptual and implementation skills
This is what awaits you:
- Exciting, challenging, and diversified projects for renowned customers from different industry branches which we carry out at our offices in Augsburg
- Team spirit and a friendly working climate
- Spacious and air-conditioned offices
- Workplace with good transport connection in Augsburg, including underground garage parking for bicycles and cars
- Fair and flexible working hours
- Occupational pension schemes
- Free fruit, drinks, coffee, and cappuccino